If someone you care about is undergoing lots of stress and shows signs of anxiety and depression, it is best to consult a psychologist. Psychologists will take them through mental therapy sessions to ease their troubled mind. Psychiatrists are best consulted when a person is undergoing severe cases of mental illness.

"If you need help dealing with day-to-day problems, it is best to see a counselling psychologist. If you are looking for someone who can treat certain disorders, you will need the expertise of a clinical psychologist.” For many, treatment is most effective when psychologists and psychiatrists work together. You should consult a doctor to make a diagnosis and receive a suitable treatment as soon as possible to relieve your pain and reduce the difficulties you have in your movements.

Doctor at Medicop24 will guide you in your treatment and the behaviour to adopt to improve your daily life.